Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bites ~ Chocolaty, gooey brownie bites filled with a delicious pumpkin cheesecake cream. The perfect snack to share this Halloween.
The Fall season brings with it all things pumpkin. All of the sudden, people’s lives and social media feeds are filled with pumpkin picking, pumpkin pies, and pumpkin spice lattes. I mean, the reality of it is that pumpkin picking is fun and everything made with pumpkin spice is just plain delicious. So really, who are we to want to make it any different?
That is why we are sharing this amazing little Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Bites recipe. Beware, they are absolutely addictive. You will truly have a difficult time trying to contain the urge not to eat them all at once. They are deliciously chewy and creamy with that amazing taste of Fall that only pumpkin spice can give you. You won’t even want to share them. But, we are not here to judge. So, go ahead and have them all if you’ll like. After all, life is about the little pleasures.
- 1 box brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini cupcake baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, 2 eggs and milk. Scoop the brownie batter into the mini cupcake pan to fill about ¾ full.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 egg, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and sugar until well combined. Transfer to a piping bag and cut the tip of the bag open using scissors.
- Squeeze about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese, pumpkin mixture on top of each cup of brownie batter in the pan. Place in the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Transfer the brownies to a wire rack and let cool for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with a cold cup of milk.
*This post was originally featured on POPSUGAR, for whom I am a contributor and part of POPSUGAR Select Latina.