Sweet, nutty and incredibly refreshing, this Banana Nutella Milkshake is the perfect drink for kids and grownups alike.
My kids and I love Nutella! We’re really just obsessed with the delicious spread and have spent most of our week making peanut butter Nutella sandwiches for afternoon snacks. But after the fifth day eating the sandwich, I was ready for something different.
So, I made this delicious Banana Nutella Milkshake for a bit of a change. It’s the most deliciously sweet and refreshing milkshake I’ve had in a while. With only a few ingredients, you can have a super tasty and completely refreshing drink that everyone in the family will love.
What you will need:
How to Make Banana Nutella Milkshake
Making this Nutella smoothie is so easy! Simply blend a banana, Nutella, milk, and ice until smooth and that’s it. I like to add a little splash of vanilla for added flavor and aroma.
I used whole milk for this recipe, but you can also make it with almond milk or soy milk if you wish and I’m sure the result will be just as tasty.
If you want to go for something a bit more indulgent, add some vanilla ice cream to the mix! Make it fun with some toppings too. You can add whipped cream, chocolate fudge, salted caramel, and even some chopped nuts or sprinkles.
Go ahead and give it a try. Your family will love it!
Other Recipes You Might Like:
- Black and White Bourbon Milkshake with Bacon
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Smoothie
- Papaya Milkshake (Batido de Lechosa)
- Piña Colada Dulce de Leche Smoothie
Banana Nutella Milkshake
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- 1 cup ice, more if desired
- In a blender, combine banana, Nutella, milk, vanilla and ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
- I used whole milk for this recipe, but you can also make it with almond milk or soy milk if you wish and I’m sure the result will be just as tasty.
- If you want to go for something a bit more indulgent, add some vanilla ice cream to the mix!
- Make it fun with some topping too. You can add whipped cream, chocolate fudge, salted caramel and even some chopped nuts or sprinkles.
*This recipe was originally posted on February 2015, and has been updated with new information and a recipe video.