Black and White Bourbon Milkshake with Bacon ~ This sweet, milky treat is a great recipe for any time of year. A dessert cocktail that is easy to DIY, follow this simple bourbon drink recipe to enjoy with friends on your next gathering.
A few years ago, my husband came home from a work-related trip to Disney raving about this amazing milkshake he had at a popular restaurant there that came with a delicious piece of bacon on top. He was ecstatic about the flavor combination and until this day still talks about this infamous milkshake.
Naturally, I had to try this amazing milkshake because quite honestly, I have been feeling a bit jealous that he got to try it and I haven’t. But since I can’t really take a trip to Disney to get a milkshake, I decided to make it myself.
So in the spirit of Halloween and all things scary, I set out to try a boozy recipe that I have never tasted in the hopes that it would turn out the way it’s supposed to be. What’s so hard about making a milkshake anyway, right?
Well, I’m happy to report that the experiment turned out fantastic! Quite honestly, this is a drink that I would serve at any gathering and I’m absolutely sure the guests will love it.
What I used to make this milkshake
- chocolate ice cream
- vanilla ice cream
These five simple ingredients make the most fabulous dessert cocktail you’d ever have. I also added a little chocolate fudge and whipping cream when serving for a little extra sweetness.
I must warn you. The booze is a bit sneaky on this one, so drink responsibly.
Black and White Bourbon Milkshake with Bacon
- 4 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 oz bourbon
- 2 slices crispy bacon, cooked
- 2 tbsp chocolate fudge (optional)
- whipping cream, for topping (optional)
- In the jar of a blender combine the chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream, milk, and bourbon. Puree until just blended and smooth.
- Add a teaspoon of chocolate fudge to a chilled glass letting it drizzle around the edges of the glass.
- Transfer milkshake to chilled glass and top with whipped cream and a slice of crispy bacon.
Did you make this recipe? We’d love to see! Tag @Smart_LilCookie on Instagram and use the hashtag #SmartLittleCookieEats.
*This post contains affiliate links. We earn a small fee from any Amazon purchases made through the links in this post at no additional cost to you.