Celebrate the holidays with this festive Cranberry Mojito. This colorful sparkling cocktail is sweet, tart and absolutely delicious!
If there is one thing I really enjoy about the holidays and getting together with family to celebrate is the cocktails. There is something about a smooth refreshing fruity cocktail that just sets the tone for a good time.
This Cranberry Mojito is the only cocktail you’ll need to make this holiday season.
I’ve enjoyed drinking mojitos for a long time, but my liking
I still cannot tell you which flavor is my favorite.
What is Mojito?
Mojito is a delicious Cuban cocktail traditionally made with five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, seltzer water, and mint. The combination of flavors of this popular cocktail pairs perfectly with the rum.
The best thing about the Mojito is that it’s a very versatile cocktail that can be customized and made into different flavors by simply adding different ingredients.
This Cranberry Mojito is fun, colorful, sweet, tart and absolutely delicious. Not only that, it’s so incredibly easy to make!
Simply muddle the mint leaves into a pitcher. Add sugar, lime juice, cranberry juice, rum and seltzer water. Serve with lots of ice and enjoy!
How’s that for a holiday cocktail!?
Other delicious Mojito Recipes you might like…
- 15 – 16 mint leaves
- 4 tsps. brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 6 oz. white rum
- 1 cup seltzer water
- lime slices, cranberries, and mint, for garnish
- In a pitcher, break down the mint leaves with a wooden spoon or muddler to release the mint’s flavor.
- Add brown sugar, lime juice, cranberry juice, rum and seltzer water. Stir to combine.
- Serve into glasses with ice. Garnish with lime slices, cranberries and a mint sprig.