Celebrate the holidays with this festive Cranberry Mojito. This colorful sparkling cocktail is sweet, tart and absolutely delicious!
If there is one thing I really enjoy about the holidays and getting together with family to celebrate is the cocktails. There is something about a smooth refreshing fruity cocktail that just sets the tone for a good time.
This Cranberry Mojito is the only cocktail you’ll need to make this holiday season.
I’ve enjoyed drinking mojitos for a long time, but my liking
I still cannot tell you which flavor is my favorite.
What is Mojito?
Mojito is a delicious Cuban cocktail traditionally made with five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, seltzer water, and mint. The combination of flavors of this popular cocktail pairs perfectly with the rum.
The best thing about the Mojito is that it’s a very versatile cocktail that can be customized and made into different flavors by simply adding different ingredients.
This Cranberry Mojito is fun, colorful, sweet, tart and absolutely delicious. Not only that, it’s so incredibly easy to make!
Simply muddle the mint leaves into a pitcher. Add sugar, lime juice, cranberry juice, rum and seltzer water. Serve with lots of ice and enjoy!
How’s that for a holiday cocktail!?
Other delicious Mojito Recipes you might like…
Mojito de Arándanos
- 15 – 16 hojas de menta
- 4 cucharadas de azúcar morena
- ¼ taza de jugo de lima
- 1 taza de jugo de arándanos
- 6 oz de ron blanco
- 1 taza de agua mineral
- Rodajas de lima, arándanos, y menta para adornar.
- En una jarra, rompe las hojas de menta con una cuchara de madera o una mano de mortero para liberar el sabor de la menta.
- Agrega el azúcar morena, jugo de limón, jugo de arándano, ron y agua mineral. Revuelve para combinar.
- Sirve en vasos con hielo. Decora con rodajas de lima, arándanos y una ramita de menta.