**This post is sponsored in partnership with Post Honey Bunches of Oats. All opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that help make this site possible.
Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies ~ A great snack or dessert made with the new Post Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal.
In our home, we love cereal. Like milk and eggs, cereal is one of those food items that we must always have in our pantry. We eat cereal ALL the time. My kids have cereal for breakfast, cereal for snack and cereal after dinner, right before bed.
We like to have a good variety of cereals at home. My favorite cereal though, is Honey Bunches of Oats. I love its crunchy texture and the slight sweetness of the honey. Now, to make it even better, there is a new flavor in town – Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate! WHAT?!!!!
We die for chocolate here. But, then again, who doesn’t? Am I right?
My daughter must always have a chocolate cereal in hand. Oh, who Am I kidding? …I must always have a box of chocolate cereal in hand. Don’t judge me. The good news is that I’ve found the perfect one. Now, I can feed my chocolate cravings without the gilt. In addition to being a delicious chocolate treat, each serving provides nine essential vitamins and minerals and is a heart healthy option.
So, for those looking for a chocolate fix like me, Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate delivers the perfect combination of crispy flakes, crunchy bunches and the yumminess of real cocoa. Whether poured into a bowl with milk, eaten straight out of the box or used in a delicious recipe, this decadent treat is perfect for whenever a sweet craving strikes.
You can even use it to make your favorite snacks! Like these Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. Yum!
Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 –3/4 cups Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal , divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F. Using a food processor, grind the Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate cereal into a fine powder. (Note: 1–3/4 cup cereal yields 1/2 cup ground cereal.)
- In a large bowl, combine ground cereal, sugar, peanut butter and egg. Once all the ingredients are thoroughly incorporated, fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 2 Tablespoons of cookie dough and drop onto a parchment lined cookie sheet, placing each cookie about 2 inches apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
**Recipe provided by our friends at Post.