Sweet, fruity, nutty and super yummy, this easy Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake Parfait is the perfect no-bake, make ahead dessert for any occasion.
This past week, I’ve been feeling really lazy, in the kitchen that is. I have been ordering takeout and cooking easy and super quick meals to avoid being in the kitchen very long. I don’t know why. On lazy days like these, it’s when I like to come up with great quick and simple dishes that I can just put together fast and eat on the spot.
This simple Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake Parfait is just proof of that. But that’s not all, it is also the perfect make ahead Valentine’s Day dessert.
Make your Valentine’s Day special dinner a breeze by making this delicious dessert the morning of or even the day before, so that you can enjoy more quality time with your special someone. I’m sure we can all appreciate the little extra time. 😉 Unless, you plan to eat out, which is awesome too. In that case, just make this dessert any other day. I’m sure it will still taste just as good.
By the way, don’t forget to enter our Valentine’s Day Giveaway to win a beautiful Towle Living 6-piece Hostess Set. Giveaway ends tomorrow, so hurry.
How do you plan on celebrating Valentine’s Day? Are you staying in or going out?
Strawberry Nutella Cheesecake Parfait
- 6-8 medium fresh strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 8 oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- extra whipped topping for garnish
- chopped hazelnuts, toasted, for garnish (optional)
- Cut strawberries into small cubes and set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, Nutella, whipped topping and vanilla until creamy and well combined.
- In 4-6 small or medium glasses, layer strawberries and Nutella cheesecake mixture starting with the strawberries. Repeat and top with extra whipped topping, strawberries and chopped hazelnuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.