Grilled BBQ Chicken Quesadilla
A simple and easy lunch for those perfect backyard grilling days.
Servings: 1 serving
- 6 oz chicken breast , boneless, skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice , freshly squeezed
- 1 slice Flatout bread
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon red onion , cubed
- 1 tablespoon cilantro , roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallions , sliced
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese , shredded
Season chicken with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cook on the grill for about 5 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill and let it rest 1-2 minutes. Slice chicken into strips 1/4 inch thick.
Lay one slice Flatout bread on a chopping board. Spread barbecue sauce over bread. On one side, add chicken, onion, cilantro, scallion and cheese. Fold the other side over it.
Please on the grill for about 2 minutes on each side or until the cheese has melted and the bread is slightly crispy.
Calories: 558kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 2452mg | Potassium: 851mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 837IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 431mg | Iron: 1mg