Spicy Mango Michelada
A sweet and spicy cocktail made with vegetable juice, mango tequila, Tajin, hot sauce and beer. This Spicy Mango Michelada is the perfect poolside drink this summer!
Servings: 2 large glasses
- 2 cups mango vegetable juice cocktail (chilled)
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces mango tequila or vodka
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Tajin , plus extra for the rim of the cups
- 1 beer (chilled)
- ½ cup of fresh mango , cubed, for garnish
- Lime slices , for garnish
In a small pitcher, combine mango vegetable juice, lime juice, tequila, hot sauce and Tajin. Stir to combine.
In a small dish set about 2 additional tablespoons of Tajin. Rim 2 large glasses with lime juice and dip into the Tajin.
Thread 1 lime slice and about 4 chunks of fresh mango into an extra long toothpick. Sprinkle with Tajin.
Add ice to the glasses and pour about 1 cup of the mango vegetable juice mixture into each glass. Top off with cold beer.
Garnish with lime and mango toothpick.