Mango Banana Smoothie
This protein packed and refreshing mango banana smoothie is filled with vitamins, probiotics, and lots of tropical tasting flavors! This vegan smoothie is the perfect way to get some sunshine into your day!
Servings: 2 glasses
- 1/2 cup mango , frozen
- 1 banana , medium size
- 1 cup orange juice , freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup ice
- If you are using fresh fruits, make sure they are ripe for the best flavor.
- Use overripe bananas, they are naturally sweeter and also contain more antioxidants.
- Blend the ingredients for at least 60 seconds so that everything is smooth and well combined.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 89mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 732IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg