Foil Baked Salmon
A healthy and tasty dish marinated with butter, garlic and parsley, and baked in a foil pouch to concentrate flavors.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 garlic cloves , minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley , chopped
- Salt and black pepper , to taste
- lemon , thinly sliced
- 2 pounds salmon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut 4 sheets of aluminum foil about 12-inch long.
In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
Place each piece of salmon in a foil sheet. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the butter mixture over each piece of salmon. Top with 2 lemon slices.
Wrap sides of foil inward over the salmon and fold the top and bottom to seal.
Place the salmon pouches in a baking sheet. Bake until the salmon is cooked through, about 20-25 minutes.
Unwrap foil and serve immediately.
- Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Don't wrap the salmon too tightly. Tent the foil to let the hot air circulate.
- Leftovers will keep for 3 days covered in the fridge. Reheat on the oven or flake cold over salad.
Calories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 201mg | Potassium: 1120mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg