These delicious Cuban Sliders are loaded with sweet ham, swiss cheese, roasted pork, dill pickles and mustard. The perfect slider sandwich for parties, game day or as an easy dinner option.
I am a sucker for a good sandwich. I really am. Anything you give me something that is pressed between two layers of bread, I am game!
One of my favorite sandwiches of all is the Cuban Sandwich. The delicious combination of ham, swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard is only made better by the adding tender, well-seasoned, roasted pork.
Now take that and make it into small easy to handle sliders smothered with yummy melted butter at the top. YUM!
These sliders are absolutely perfect and a great dish for any party, game day or even as an easy dinner option!
It makes the perfect dish to bring to a potluck, too! My only suggestion would be to make extras because I’m sure everyone will want doubles or triples.
How to Make Cuban Sliders
To make these delicious sandwiches, I like to use sweet dinner rolls. Simply cut the rolls in half to remove the top. Please the bottom part in a baking pan. The pack of 12 dinner rolls fits perfectly in a 9×13 in baking pan.
Then spread the mustard on the bottom part of the rolls. Add a layer of ham, followed by the cheese. Then, add the roasted pork and the pickles. Place the top part of the dinner rolls to cover and brush with melted butter.
Bake for about 15 minutes until rolls get slightly toasted and the cheese melts.
I wholeheartedly encourage you to make the roasted pork for this recipe. The truth is that a Cuban sandwich is not really a Cuban sandwich without the pork. That would just make it a simple ham sandwich. I don’t care what anyone says.
Here is a simple roasted pork recipe you can make in the slow cooker! You can make the pork the night before and reserve to have ready in time to prepare these babies. You’ll have leftovers for the next day’s dinner, too. That for me is a win-win!
Want to make these Cuban Sliders?
- Roasted Pork (link to recipe in notes)
- 1 package sweet dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/4 pound honey ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9×13 in baking pan.
- Cut the rolls in half to remove the top. Please the bottom part in a baking pan.
- Spread the mustard on the bottom part of the rolls. Add a layer of ham, followed by the cheese. Then, add the roasted pork and the pickles.
- Place the top part of the dinner rolls to cover and brush with melted butter.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until rolls get slightly toasted and the cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe? We’d love to see! Tag @Smart_LilCookie on Instagram and use the hashtag #SmartLittleCookieEats.
*This post contains affiliate links. We earn a small fee from any Amazon purchases made through the links in this post at no additional cost to you.