**This post is made in partnership with Kura. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make this site possible.
Crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside, these flourless protein chocolate peanut butter cookies are a delicious protein pack treat to enjoy after a workout.
I don’t know about you but when I leave the gym, I’m always hungry. Like eat the whole fridge hungry, buy all the chocolate hungry, gobble all the ice cream hungry. And because you did so good at the gym, it is easy to think it’s OK to indulge in all the unhealthy stuff.
Well, my friend. You can now indulge and not feel guilty about it afterwards with these delicious protein packed chocolate peanut butter cookies!
Of course, you already know about my love for Kura protein powder. I have talked about it here and here. So naturally, I had to create a quick snack besides my daily smoothies and these yummy popsicles I made to trick my kids into eating healthy, using the protein powder that I love so much.
Kura is so easy to incorporate into any recipe and great because it taste amazing. It is also so good for you! Kura offers 26 vitamins and minerals, 5 gm of fiber, no added sugar and is GMO’s free.
Eating just one or two of these cookies will satisfy your cravings and fill you up until lunch time.
Furthermore, they are also very easy to make. Simply mix peanut butter, sugar, cocoa powder, protein powder and eggs until well combined. Take a tablespoon of the dough, roll into a ball and flatten a bit. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool for about 10 minutes.
That’s it! Now go enjoy these flourless protein chocolate peanut butter cookies and all it’s gooey glory.
Tip: Do not bake the cookies for more than 10 minutes or they will become hard and dry.
Flourless Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat all ingredients until well combined and the mixture has the texture of cookie dough.
- Take one tablespoon of the dough and roll into a ball in the palm of your hands. Flatten the ball a little and place in the baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Eat immediately or reserve in a sealed container for later.